If you’re in the market to buy a new home, talk to an expert about your requirements and budget first! Roger can help.
He has proven experience with the following:
* Probate and Family Court
* Multi-Family Investments (2-4 units)
* Leveraged purchases using your Self-Directed IRA or 401(k)
* Investment Property Analysis
* Common Interest Developments (Condo and PUD)
* Mills Act Certification (significant property tax reduction)
* Property Management (Certified California Residential Manager)
Before you talk to any agents, get in touch with Roger for a Free Market Evaluation to learn what your own home is worth today. Work with an experienced brokerage that can help you before and after the sale by providing competent advice in:
* Helping determine if selling your home is even the right choice
(possible probate, entitlement or tax consequences that can be verified by the
* Analyzing multiple offer situations and knowing which offer will
likely perform in today's lending environment.
* Conducting due diligence on the buyer's loan pre-approval with a senior loan agent.
* Reviewing important transaction documents and knowing when there are red flags.
* Competent advisory network for tax, legal, financing and construction advice.